TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Hoosiers are putting higher education on the forefront.
A new report shows that nearly 45 percent of students at a public university in Indiana are completing bachelor's degrees within a four-year period.
That's an improvement of nearly 11 percent from just five-years-ago.
This information comes from the Indiana Commission for Higher Education's 2018 College Completion Report.
That report also revealed that 68 percent of students attending a four-year college campus completed a degree within six years.
- Hoosiers putting education on forefront
- Hoosiers to remember holocaust survivor on "Eva Kor Education Day"
- Tolls could generate billions for Hoosiers
- New website to help Hoosiers vote
- Hoosier heroes star in CBS’ ‘SEAL Team’
- Hepatitis A outbreak claims first Hoosier resident
- Behind the Blues: The Hoosier connection
- Hoosier Heating and Cooling pays it forward
- Hoosier lawmakers urged to support foster families
- Crime Stoppers: The Hoosier Pete Thief