TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Hoosier hospitality at its finest; if you want to shop local head to Carson's at Honey Creek Mall.
Indiana vendors are being showcased at the big box store.
Everything from soaps, bath bombs, metal-works, glassware, jewelry and apparel can be found in the close to home shop.
Carson's says it's just another way the store is becoming part of the community.
"I think that it's that hometown connection,” explained Vickie King. “I think people really enjoy the hometown connection. We partner with our community, not only with this, but with our Goodwill Sale and our Community Days, so we like to think of ourselves as a true partner in our community."
Close to home shops are now open in more than 180 stores across 15 states.
For a complete list of what's featured at Carson's right here at Honey Creek Mall, click here.
- Hoosier hospitality found at Carson's in Honey Creek Mall
- New business moving into Honey Creek Mall
- Honey Creek Mall store officially closes
- New store opens in Honey Creek Mall
- Santa arrives at Honey Creek Mall
- New store getting ready to open in Honey Creek Mall at former Carson's location
- Red Kettle Campaign kicks off at Honey Creek Mall
- Grand opening date set on new Honey Creek Mall store
- Honey Creek Mall's Sears location set to close
- Signage shows another Honey Creek Mall store set to close