TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Wabash Valley is in full holiday mode.
On Monday, Terre Haute leaders unveiled Christmas in the Park at Deming Park.
Several local organizations decorated the park's shelters with different holiday themes.
Next week, judges will cast their votes on which displays are the best.
The holiday displays weren't the only features during Monday night.
There was also a candy cane hunt for children.
They could also snag a picture with Santa.
Judging for Christmas at the Park takes place on Monday, December 10th.
- Holiday cheer lights up Deming Park
- Holiday event brightens spirits at Deming Elementary
- Deming Park Pool open for the summer
- Easter bunny hops into Deming Park
- Winners announced for Christmas in the Park at Deming Park
- Downtown Brazil gets a little more holiday cheer with new Christmas lights
- Pictures with the Easter bunny at Deming Park
- Council votes to table vote on rezoning near Deming Park
- Will past pool problems move back Deming Park opening date?
- Friends of the Arboretum spruce up Deming Park