KNOX COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb has directed flags in Knox county to be flown at half-staff to honor 1st. Lt. Clayton Cullen.
Flags should be flown at half-staff from sunrise to sunset on Saturday.
Gov. Holcomb also asks businesses and residents in Knox County to lower their flags to half-staff on Saturday to honor Cullen and his service to the community.
- Holcomb directs flags to be flown at half-staff for 1st Lt. Cullen's funeral
- Gov. Holcomb directs flags to be flown at half-staff in wake of Texas church shooting
- Holcomb directs flags to half-staff for Patriots Day
- Holcomb directs flags to half-staff for bar shooting victims
- Governor directs flags to be flown at half-staff following mass shootings
- Bringing Home a Hero: 1st Lt. Clayton Cullen
- Holcomb: Fly flags at half-staff for Texas shooting victims
- Holcomb orders flags to half-staff to honor Barbara Bush
- Holcomb orders flags to half-staff to honor Birch Bayh
- Hundreds attend funeral for 1st Lieutenant Cullen of Bicknell