BRIDGETON, Ind. (WTHI) - A Wabash Valley landmark has been vandalized...again.
The Parke County Sheriff's Office said someone recently tagged the outside of the Bridgeton Bridge with red spray paint.
Authorities are now searching for the person responsible.
If you have any information, call Crime Stoppers at 812-238-STOP.
In 2005, Jesse Payne set fire to the historic bridge.
Last month, a judge upheld his 90-year prison sentence.
- Historic Parke County bridge vandalized...again
- Historic Vigo County bridge to make the move to a county park
- Parke County covered bridge closed for repairs
- Work underway to save historic Vigo County covered bridge
- Farmersburg minor confesses to vandalizing park
- Water levels drop at Parke County Covered Bridges
- Covered Bridge Festival keeping police in Parke County busy
- Vigo County Parks plans to fix Irishman's Bridge
- Crime Stoppers: Woodgate vandal
- New United States quarter released showcasing local historical park