TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A local military base gave students the chance for an inside look on Friday.
The 181st Intelligence Wing offered a career open house.
Local high school juniors and seniors were invited.
Leaders called it an opportunity for students to see everything the base does for the community.
This was the first year for the career fair.
Organizers hope to make it an annual event.
- High school students check out 181st Intelligence Wing
- Brigadier General retires at 181st intelligence wing
- Airmen from the 181st return home after Hurricane Maira support
- Local High School Students go high tech
- Youth leaders meet with Commander of 181st division at round table
- High school student changes soldiers' lives
- Go Ivy Day gives high school kids the chance to check out college life
- Former student opens fire at Florida high school, killing 17
- Sheriff: 1 student dead, 2 wounded in Maryland high school
- High school students take part in a special banquet