TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A local military base gave students the chance for an inside look on Friday.
The 181st Intelligence Wing offered a career open house.
Local high school juniors and seniors were invited.
Leaders called it an opportunity for students to see everything the base does for the community.
This was the first year for the career fair.
Organizers hope to make it an annual event.
- High school students check out 181st Intelligence Wing
- Brigadier General retires at 181st intelligence wing
- Former 181st Intelligence Wing Commander earns promotion to Major General
- U.S. Senator makes stop at 181st Intelligence Wing
- Airmen from the 181st return home after Hurricane Maira support
- Local High School Students go high tech
- High school student changes soldiers' lives
- Youth leaders meet with Commander of 181st division at round table
- Go Ivy Day gives high school kids the chance to check out college life
- Sheriff: 1 student dead, 2 wounded in Maryland high school