INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (WTHI) - The Indiana Attorney General urges people to submit price-gouging complaints amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you feel you've been subjected to excessive prices for items you can tell the Attorney General's Protection Division.
You can file a complaint here.
- Here's how you can report price-gouging in Indiana
- Report: Indiana suicide rate increases
- Gas prices starting to trend down in Indiana
- Netflix prices are going up
- First flu related death reported in Indiana
- Report: Indiana environmental agency budget loses $35M
- Indiana officials report 17 more coronavirus cases
- Indiana gas prices are on the rise and could continue to increase
- Hurricane season increases prices of local groceries
- Fisher-Price issues recall for infant seats