VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - There are new COVID-19 test sites in Vigo County. Before you get tested, you will need to register at this link. There is no charge for the testing.
See the details below.
UNION HEALTH TESTING
- You will be able to get tested at the Union drive-through site, at the 'West Building,' or Building 2, of the hospital.
- Location: 6th and Beech Streets
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday - 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Wednesday - 10:00 am to 6:30 pm
- Saturday, Sunday - 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Regional's testing is at the pavilion behind the main hospital. The entrance is on the west side of the building. That is the same location Optum is currently operating.
- Location: 501 E. St. Anthony Drive
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Tuesday - 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Saturday - 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Testing is open to Indiana residents only, but you do not have to be a Vigo County resident
- A physician order is not required
- Results will be available in three to six days
- There is no charge
- Must be two-year-old or older
- You do not have to show symptoms to be tested
Union Health is planning on using its existing COVID-19 Hotline number for people that have questions. You can call them at 812-238-4871.
To see a list of test sites statewide, click here.