TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - You can help kids at Riley Hospital for Children in Indianapolis, feel brave this month of February.
It’s in honor of Colton Murray.
Many people came to know and love Colton through the social media hashtag #ColtonStrong.
Here in this picture, you see Colton wearing a brave gown. The gowns have prints that are inspirational, fun and help children in the hospital have strength.
In honor of Colton, you can donate $30. Click here to visit the BraveGowns.com website. There, you can gift a gown to brighten up a child’s day in the hospital. Just make sure at checkout, to use #ColtonStrong.
To stay in touch with the Colton family as they continue fundraising efforts and to raise awareness, go to the Colton Strong Heart Warrior Facebook page by clicking here.
February is also CHD awareness month. It's the abbreviation for Congenital Heart Defect.
- Help kids at Riley Hospital for Children feel brave
- Local boy spreading holiday cheer through Riley Hospital for Children video
- A $175 million fundraising drive is underway to help Riley Hospital for Children
- Police search for woman accused of stealing donation bucket for Riley Hospital for Children from Terre Haute Denny's
- Workers brave the hot heat
- Riley restaurant reopens under new ownership
- ISU Students team up wit IHOP to make Riley Hospital donation
- ‘Can’t feel my heart:’ IG says separated kids traumatized
- Union Hospital hosts Children's Classic Run
- County looking to fix bridge issue before opening Riley Road