THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (AP) — California authorities say Heather Locklear has been arrested for investigation of domestic violence and fighting with sheriff’s deputies.
The Ventura County Sheriff’s Office website says the 56-year-old actress was arrested Sunday night.
Sheriff’s Capt. Garo Kuredjian tells Los Angeles radio station KNX the victim of the alleged domestic violence was a live-in boyfriend.
Kuredjian says Locklear was also booked on three counts of battery on a peace officer.
The former “Melrose Place” star has been released and is due in court on March 13.
A voicemail seeking comment from the actress was left at the office of a publicist.
- Heather Locklear arrested for alleged domestic violence
- Domestic Violence shelter recovering after shut down
- Frat collects toys for domestic violence victims
- CODA holds event to remember the victims of domestic violence
- Pacers star Victor Oladipo surprises domestic violence survivor with car
- Vigo County Courthouse banner marks Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- ‘Sound of Music’ actress Heather Menzies-Urich dies at 68
- West Terre Haute Police Officer arrested on domestic battery charge
- Parke County woman arrested for domestic battery on a juvenile
- Domestic dispute turns into fatal stabbing