CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A fire damaged a house on Wednesday evening in Clay County...and the heat made the job a little harder for firefighters.
Several departments responded to a report of a fire in Knightsville around 4:30.
Some of the departments came from outside of Clay County.
Firefighters told us nobody was hurt.
The state fire marshal's office is investigating the cause of the fire.
- Heat brings an added challenge to Clay County house fire
- Fire destroys Clay County house, investigation underway
- Burning mattress leads to Clay County house fire
- Cause of Clay County house fire under investigation
- Clay County Election Results
- Clay County group receives donation
- Clay County boil order lifted
- Clay County Youth Food Delivery Program throws out a challenge for you
- Officials looking into cause of fatal Clay County fire
- Massive fire destroys Clay County abandoned coal building