TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A local factory is changing hands after a multi-million dollar sale that was announced Tuesday.
According to a news release, Steel Dynamics Inc. bought Heartland CSN from CSN Steel, which is located in the Vigo County Industrial Park.
Heartland makes several steel and galvanized products.
The price tag for the sale is $400 million, which includes $60 million worth of equipment.
Steel Dynamics CEO Mark Millett said, “We look forward to welcoming the Heartland employees and customers into the Steel Dynamics family.”
- Terre Haute steel factory sold for $400 million
- With 32,000 tickets already sold, organizers gear up for Terre Haute Air Show
- Terre Haute City Council approves $93 million budget
- #ConfirmKavanaugh makes Terre Haute stop
- Chili's Terre Haute location closes
- Crows in downtown Terre Haute
- Community honors Terre Haute firefighters
- Terre Haute hosts swim meet
- Construction continues in Terre Haute
- Fire consumes Terre Haute warehouse