TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Open Enrollment for 2018 health insurance plans starts Wednesday, November 1st.
The 2018 Marketplace enrollment period is shorter than previous years.
There are state and federal websites that can walk you through the sign-up process.
You can also compare plans to see what works best for your family.
The deadline is December 15th. If you miss that deadline, you can't sign-up unless you qualify for a special enrollment period.
Plans sold during Open Enrollment start January 1, 2018.
The following websites offer resources for getting started:
-Anyone can use this site to get health insurance enrollment information.
-For Illinois residents.
-The site features new, extensive information.
-There's also a "Get Covered Illinois" help line, just call 1-866-311-1119.
- Health insurance open enrollment starts November 1
- PACE offers assistance with health care open enrollment
- New insurance location open in Terre Haute
- More enrolling in firearms training
- Deadline for health insurance coverage coming up Friday
- EIU credits marketing campaign for enrollment interest
- EIU sees a big increase in enrollment
- Ivy Tech holds Express Enrollment Day
- Vigo County School Corporation Releases Enrollment Information
- November 1st means No Shave November