TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - So many of us have questions about the spread of COVID-19. Now, one hospital wants to make sure you get answers.
Union Hospital. has started using a hotline specifically for COVID-19. People can call 812-238-4871.
On the other end, you'll find a health care professional from Union Hospital. They will be able to answer questions concerning the coronavirus.
They are available from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. It is completely free.
Doctors at the hospital say they want people to have a way to get answers from actual experts.
- Have COVID-19 questions? Union Hospital has a phone number you can call
- Area hospitals start COVID-19 restrictions
- 'We're ready' Union Hospital sets up mobile medical units in light of COVID-19 Virus
- Union Hospital’s Incident Command Center is Key to COVID-19 Operation
- Wabash Valley hospital restrictions for COVID-19
- Union Hospital/Union Health officially make deal with Care Source
- Facebook under fire for phone number look-up feature
- Court warns scammers are threatening people using spoofed phone number
- Scammers are impersonating FBI phone numbers and agents, agency says
- Union Health cuts weekends from its COVID-19 hotline