MITCHELL, Ind. (WTHI) - Halloween is almost here...and you don't have to leave the Hoosier state to experience some haunted history.
News 10 photojournalist John Timm takes us on a scary trip to Mitchell, Indiana.
Click play on the video to see the story.
- Haunted History: Whisper Estates
- Indy’s Most Haunted: French Lick Springs Hotel haunted by former owner
- Prime Real Estate with Jane Rowe Realty
- 'I'm not in charge': Illinois governor's words may haunt bid
- Charitable haunted house provides scares while giving back to community
- ‘We have a lot of hauntings in downtown Terre Haute’: Hood publishes book about ghosts, hauntings of Terre Haute
- 'We get stares, we can hear the whispers, we can hear the comments' Parents educate others on daughter's medical condition
- WTHI-TV's History
- Democrats try to look forward but are still haunted by 2016
- Little ghosts and goblins haunt the streets of downtown Terre Haute