TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Great Christmas Encounter at Happiness Bag went on Sunday.
Kids and their families had the chance to make cookies with Santa’s elves, decorate ornaments and even visit with Santa.
Happiness bag employees say they want to give people a low cost, family oriented, sensory friendly option during the holiday season.
They say everyone should get the chance to get into the holiday spirit.
Happiness Bag Market Director Ashley Poff says, "We just want everybody to come here have fun and kind of get a little bit of Christmas spirit."
Happiness Bag reports it is in the process of planning more events like this all year round. These events are open to the public and everyone is welcome.
For more information about Happiness Bag click here.
- Happiness Bag offers Christmas Encounter
- Community Spotlight: Happiness Bag in Terre Haute
- Troopers team up for some fun at The Happiness Bag
- Happiness Bag goes for Guinness World Record attempt
- Lip sync battle raises money for Happiness Bag
- Happiness Bag hosts princess meet and greet tea party for community
- Christmas trees after Christmas
- Whole Foods will ban plastic straws and offer smaller produce bags
- Brazil Christmas Parade offers a chance for tradition
- Christmas walk