GREENE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Addicts in Greene County will now have a better chance to kick the habit.
The Hamilton Center in Greene County received additional funding for its addiction program.
Funding will help cover costs for those without money or insurance.
Each treatment costs patients $25.
The grant funding will cover 60 treatments.
Officials say it is important to eliminate barriers for people with addiction.
The Hamilton Center told us many of those needing help in Greene County are dealing with meth addictions.
- Hamilton Center in Greene County receives grant to help those battling addiction
- Hamilton Center's Outreach Program receives $25,000 grant
- Hamilton Center is Awarded Meaningful Grant
- Hamilton Center awarded Systems of Care Grant
- 20/20 vision: Will Center receives $1,000 grant
- Hamilton Center hosts job fair
- Hamilton Center holds awards banquet
- Hamilton Center opens new clinic
- Passover fundraiser supports people battling addiction
- Millions of Americans battle alcohol addiction