TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Hamilton Center gave out awards to its members on Tuesday night.
Three people were recognized for their contributions.
Dana Guthrie received a Hamilton Center Staff Award. The Parke County Drug Court received the Community Service Award, and Keshia Buskirk was nominated for outstanding volunteer service.
It was the 48th year for the event.
- Hamilton Center holds awards banquet
- Hamilton Center awarded Systems of Care Grant
- Hamilton Center is Awarded Meaningful Grant
- Hamilton Awards honors workers of the Hamilton Center
- Award banquet honors Terre Haut's finest
- Hamilton Center holds annual employee kickoff
- Hamilton Center awards $14,000 in funds to programs
- Hamilton Center hosts job fair
- Hamilton Center opens new clinic
- Hamilton Center holds 'Food for your Mood' event