TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Local health experts will soon be able to better provide resources to the community.
That's thanks to a grant for more than $7,000.
Hamilton Center in Terre Haute was awarded the school-based Systems of Care Grant.
The grant will help the organization improve the relationship between the System of Care, the community, and local schools.
The System of Care is a network of resources in the community on a variety of issues.
The money will be used to buy marketing items for the SOC.
It will also make a public website so families have more access to the resources.
To learn more, click here.
- Hamilton Center awarded Systems of Care Grant
- Hamilton Center is Awarded Meaningful Grant
- Hamilton Center holds awards banquet
- Hamilton Center's Outreach Program receives $25,000 grant
- Hamilton Awards honors workers of the Hamilton Center
- Samaritan Center expands system of care
- Hamilton Center awards $14,000 in funds to programs
- Hamilton Center hosts job fair
- Hamilton Center opens new clinic
- Life Care Services awarded JD Power Award