VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - We have new details involving a high profile case we've been following since March of 2017.
Lisa Custer is accused of having a sexual relationship with a minor.
Court documents indicate Custer failed to warn the 15-year-old she is HIV positive.
A plea agreement has been filed in her case, canceling a jury trial that was due to start on Monday.
Her change of plea hearing is set for May 13th.
- HIV positive Terre Haute woman accused of having sex with 15-year-old files for change of plea
- Terre Haute man accused of sex crimes enters a guilty plea
- Terre Haute man accused of murder enters a plea
- Former youth basketball coach files motion to change guilty plea
- Terre Haute Children's Museum's executive director resigns from position
- 15-year-old arrested in connection to Terre Haute South social media threat
- Coroner positively identifies body located in Honda CRV to be missing Terre Haute woman
- Terre Haute man accused of threatening couple at red light enters plea
- Terre Haute man enters a guilty plea; accused of splitting 14-month-old boy's tongue with scissors
- Chicago man takes plea in Terre Haute attempted murder case