TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Local and state business owners along with professionals spent Friday networking in downtown Terre Haute.
It was part of the fifth and final Community Exchange for 2017.
The Office of Community and Rural Affairs partnered with Downtown Terre Haute Inc. to host the program.
People from the area and all over the state met to learn different ways Main Street can grow, thrive, and stay alive.
- Groups meet for networking opportunity in downtown Terre Haute
- Group brings musical fun to downtown Terre Haute
- Lee Company expanding in downtown Terre Haute
- 'Get fit' in downtown Terre Haute Friday
- Does downtown Terre Haute need parking meters?
- New restaurant opens in downtown Terre Haute
- VCSC Board meets at Terre Haute South
- Terre Haute's 105th Annual Meeting tonight
- Group holds first meeting to discuss the positive side of Terre Haute
- Downtown Terre Haute gets into the Christmas spirit