TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The American Cancer Society says smoking is the single largest preventable cause of death and illness.
This fact has volunteers at Indiana State University taking action.
Tobacco Free Blue has advocated for a healthier campus at ISU.
It's all part of the Great American Smokeout.
Students stopped y to get information about living smoke-free.
Tobacco Free Blue and other groups work year-round to help people live healthier lives.
If you need help, you can call 1-800-QUIT-NOW.
- Group works to build healthier ISU campus
- ISU hosts campus blood drive
- Crews work to make major enhancements to ISU campus entrance
- Overnight shooting ruled "accidental" at ISU's campus
- ISU group holds Friday morning blood drive
- Law enforcement works to enforce safety at rail crossings on ISU's campus
- ISU students trying to bring Camp Kesem to campus
- New bike share program rolls out on ISU's campus
- ISU students experience the "Taste of Terre Haute" on campus
- ISU Police issue warning after two vehicles stolen from campus