BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - A local group plans to join in a national movement.
That movement is to end human detention camps.
It's called Lights for Liberty.
On Friday night, people will meet outside of the Clay County Justice Center.
The center also serves as an ICE detention center.
At 7:00, people plan to hold a candlelight vigil.
- Group plans to hold a candlelight vigil outside of local ICE detention center as part of a national movement
- CODA hoasts candlelight vigil
- Candlelight path
- Local group holds vigil for Texas shooting victims
- Local group holds vigil in remembrance of gun violence victims
- Dozens gather at CANDLES Holocaust Museum for candlelight vigil
- Team of Mercy to hold Tuesday evening candlelight vigil to remember those impacted by suicide
- Team of Mercy holds a candlelight vigil to remember those lost to suicide
- Vigil planned, locals react to synagogue shooting
- Companies propose immigration detention centers for Midwest