WEST TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Every community can afford to improve, but one local town is using brain power to make it happen.
Emmanuel Methodist Church in West Terre Haute hosted a brainstorming session.
Local leaders, politicians, and community members from all over Vigo County showed up.
They discussed how to improve the West Terre Haute area.
They also talked about recent projects that have been successful.
The group meets twice a year for brainstorming...once in the spring and then again in the fall.
- Group meets for community brainstorming session
- Brainstorming underway to further develop Terre Haute's eastside
- VCSC holds community listening session
- VCSC Community Meetings Announced
- Leaders and community meet during revitalization meeting
- Community groups learn science behind implicit bias
- County officials facing jail lawsuit meet in executive session
- Groups meet for networking opportunity in downtown Terre Haute
- Local group holds a forum to let you meet candidates
- Faith-based groups meet with the Vigo County School Corporation