TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - People across the country say they are facing corruption head-on.
It's part of a national movement called "Confront Corruption and Demand Democracy."
A group called "Wabash Valley Solidarity" held a vigil on Wednesday night in connection to this movement
It took place at the Vigo County Courthouse.
Organizers say it's all about holding the government and the people we elect responsible.
- Group marches on steps of the courthouse to stop government corruption
- 15 government employees in Indiana face public corruption charges
- Parke County Courthouse reno to wrap soon
- Parke County Courthouse construction wraps up
- Banner drops for CODA at Vigo County Courthouse
- Vigo County courthouse murals reflect 200 years of county history
- Moms Demand Action urges change outside Vigo County Courthouse
- Parke County courthouse project set to wrap soon
- Truman House holds Friday fundraiser at the Vigo County Courthouse
- Local medical group expands