VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Vigo County Salutes Week continues with more events. It’s a time to honor those who have served our country.
Monday, the Lieutenant Governor made a pit stop at Griffin Bike Park in Vigo County. Tuesday, a ground breaking for a very special new trail took place.
This special trail will be called the Warrior Trail.
It’s designed to be a multi-use trail with off-road wheelchairs in mind. Organizers say the hope is to better serve disabled veterans.
There are more events to celebrate Vigo County Salutes Week.
To view those, click here.
- Groundbreaking for special trail takes place at Griffin Bike Park
- Community Spotlight: Griffin Bike Park
- Lt. Gov visits Griffin Bike Park
- Work continues at Griffin Bike Park
- Griffin Bike Park kicks off bike season with several races
- Kids kickoff spring break at Griffin Bike Park day camp
- ISU Students Install Changing Rooms at Griffin Bike Park
- Griffin Bike Park receives letter of support from county commissioners
- Griffin Bike Park opens up the only all access bike park
- Special bike ride looks to show off 'mega park'