GREENE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A park in southern Indiana is now closed...but only temporarily.
Redbird State Recreation area has closed for some much needed trailed work.
The park is in Greene County.
Improvements include making the trails more accessible and paving.
Property owners hope to reopen in the early fall.
They are asking for your help.
If you want to volunteer, call Carmen Jackson directly at 812-562-0103.
- Greene County park closes for renovations
- Renovations coming to Gregg Park
- Renovations nearly complete at Fowler Park Beach
- Four lakes park renovations nearing completion
- Eastern Greene High School renovates after construction defects
- Parke County covered bridge closed for repairs
- Crews set to close Fowler Park Beach ahead of bridge renovation
- Vincennes building receives renovations
- Newton helps residents renovate
- Richland County moves forward on renovation project