GREENE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Thursday was day four of a murder trial in Greene County.
William Abel of Bloomfield was arrested in connection to the death of Chase Aliano.
Aliano was reported missing in January of 2017. Police believe Aliano was traveling to Bloomfield, to possibly sell firearms to Abel.
Abel then told police, he shot Aliano, hid his body, burned his belongings and destroyed his phone.
We're told this trial is expected to continue into the first part of next week.
- Greene County murder trial on-going
- Greene County man found guilty of murder
- Greene County Election Results
- Man arrested, facing attempted murder charges in Greene County
- Police release more information on Greene County double murder/suicide
- Missing Greene County teens located
- Trial for 2016 murder suspect starting Monday in Vigo County
- Martin County murder trial hit with a short delay
- Jury delivers verdict in Martin County double murder trial
- Trial moved for Greene County 18-year-old accused of child molesting