GREENE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Bloomfield man has been found guilty of murder.
William Abel's trial took all of last week and into Tuesday in Greene County.
The jury found him guilty of murder, obstruction of justice and theft of a firearm.
We're told by the Prosecutors Office that the jury only took about 25-minutes to deliberate. Abel is connected to the death of Chase Aliano.
Police say Abel hid Aliano's body, burned his belongings and destroyed his phone.
Abel will be sentenced in March.
- Greene County man found guilty of murder
- Greene County murder trial on-going
- Man arrested, facing attempted murder charges in Greene County
- Silver Alert issued for Greene County man
- Greene County man dies in mining accident
- Vincennes man enters guilty plea for murder
- Police release more information on Greene County double murder/suicide
- Greene County man already in jail for attempted murder charged for trying to murder someone else in jail
- State wide Silver Alert issued for Greene County man
- Greene County man enters plea deal in child molesting case