UPDATE: According to court documents, Mr. Tindell turned himself in at 10:00 am on Wednesday.
GREENE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Greene County man faces several charges for child molestation.
Police say it started in June.
According to court documents, 50-year-old Troy Tindell told investigators the victim went with him on trucking trips.
He also said one night, he asked the victim to sleep in his bed.
In an interview, he denied any intentional inappropriate contact with the girl.
- UPDATE: Greene County man faces child molestation charges turns himself in
- Man facing charges for child molestation
- Greene County man booked on child molesting charges
- Clay County man charged with child molesting
- Greene County man enters plea deal in child molesting case
- Man facing child molesting charges appears in court
- Rockville man arrested on child molestation charge
- Vigo County man charged with rape, child molestation, and incest
- Clay County man arrested, charged with child molestation
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting