LINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - You might notice something new if you're around the Greene County General Hospital.
There is a new sculpture at the entrance.
The hospital was selected to host the sculpture for the 'Sculpture Trails Outdoor Museum.'
It's part of the 'Sculpture in Public Places.'
A walking trail will extend from the point of the statue at the hospital to Humphry's Park.
- Greene County hospital shows off new art
- Greene County General Hospital shows off new mobile hospital
- Greene County Election Results
- Arts Spaces shows off new downtown sculpture
- Greene County hospital puts flu restrictions in place
- Officials explain reasons for flu restrictions at Greene County hospital
- Greene County Hospital puts visitor restrictions in place
- Missing Greene County teens located
- Union Hospital shows off new surgical technology
- Aviation meets art in Sullivan County