LINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - You might notice something new if you're around the Greene County General Hospital.
There is a new sculpture at the entrance.
The hospital was selected to host the sculpture for the 'Sculpture Trails Outdoor Museum.'
It's part of the 'Sculpture in Public Places.'
A walking trail will extend from the point of the statue at the hospital to Humphry's Park.
- Greene County hospital shows off new art
- Greene County hospital puts flu restrictions in place
- Officials explain reasons for flu restrictions at Greene County hospital
- Arts Spaces shows off new downtown sculpture
- Union Hospital shows off new surgical technology
- Aviation meets art in Sullivan County
- 6th annual 'Made in Greene County' event
- Silver Alert issued for Greene County man
- Greene County murder trial on-going
- Greene County man found guilty of murder