GREENE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A have a flu alert to pass along.
After an uptick in cases, temporary visitor restrictions are in place at a local hospital.
It's happening at Greene County General Hospital.
Officials at the hospital say they want to protect staff and patients after multiple cases of the flu.
No visitors who have had a fever, cough, vomiting, or diarrhea in
They will also not allow visitors under the age of 16.
Siblings who are not showing symptoms may be allowed to visit a new baby brother or sister.
They say children may be screened for illness.
- Greene County hospital puts flu restrictions in place
- Officials explain reasons for flu restrictions at Greene County hospital
- Wabash Valley hospital puts restrictions in place after seeing an increase in flu patients
- Flu restrictions in place at Wabash Valley hospital
- Terre Haute's hospitals lift flu restrictions
- Both Terre Haute hospitals to have flu restrictions by Friday
- Flu restrictions lifted at two Wabash Valley hospitals
- Visitor restrictions are now in place at Good Samaritan Hospital
- Local hospitals lifting visitor restrictions
- Both Terre Haute hospitals start flu restrictions as Indiana flu numbers are up