TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A new judge has been appointed for the City of Terre Haute.
On Friday, Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb appointed Matthew Sheehan to the position.
Sheehan received a Bachelor of Science from Indiana State University and his law degree from Indiana University.
He replaced Chris Wrede, who resigned from the position on August 9th.
Sheehan will be sworn in at a later date.
- Governor Holcomb names new Terre Haute city judge
- Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb makes stop in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute's new city judge sworn in
- Terre Haute senior named to Governor's STEM Team
- Gov. Holcomb coming to Terre Haute to visit Stark Industries
- Governor Eric Holcomb signs gaming bill
- Lawyers for the City of Terre Haute ask judge to throw away lawsuit against city
- Consultant: Terre Haute city finances improving
- Responses to Governor Holcomb's State of the State address
- Governor Holcomb issues statement regarding death of officer Rob Pitts