TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Indiana is ranked as one of the most unhealthy states in the country...and the Wabash Valley is even worse.
On Thursday, an event held at Ivy Tech Community College in Terre Haute hoped to help improve those statistics.
City, county, and state government officials...along with medical providers and business leaders gathered to gain focus and insight on the current health of Hoosiers.
Doctors say education, funding, and prevention is also key to improving health across the state.
- Government and business leaders meet to discuss the health of Wabash Valley residents
- Rauner: 'No private business' discussed at meeting
- Wabash valley resident raises money for veterans memorial
- Friendly competition will help feed Wabash Valley residents in need
- Event creeps into Wabash Valley
- National spotlight on Wabash Valley
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley
- Governor visits Wabash Valley Town
- Wabash Valley school receives national honors
- Rain provides small relief to Wabash Valley