VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb will be in Vigo County on Thursday visiting Stark Industries at the Terre Haute Airport Complex.
Holcomb is expected to make an announcement on the state's workforce development around 1:45 pm.
He will take part in a roundtable, and tour the facility.
News 10 plans to be there and will Livestream the announcement on WTHITV.com!
- Gov. Holcomb coming to Terre Haute to visit Stark Industries
- Gov. Holcomb unveils 2018 legislative session agenda
- Governor Holcomb names new Terre Haute city judge
- Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb makes stop in Terre Haute
- Santa's reindeer visit Terre Haute Children's Museum
- U.S. Senator Joe Donnelly visits Terre Haute
- Lt. Gov. Crouch visits Sullivan
- Major repaving project coming to Terre Haute
- Community comes together to cleanup Terre Haute
- Hairbangers Ball coming to Terre Haute