VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb will be in Vigo County on Thursday visiting Stark Industries at the Terre Haute Airport Complex.
Holcomb is expected to make an announcement on the state's workforce development around 1:45 pm.
He will take part in a roundtable, and tour the facility.
News 10 plans to be there and will Livestream the announcement on WTHITV.com!
- Gov. Holcomb coming to Terre Haute to visit Stark Industries
- Gov. Holcomb unveils 2018 legislative session agenda
- Governor Holcomb names new Terre Haute city judge
- Santa's reindeer visit Terre Haute Children's Museum
- U.S. Senator Joe Donnelly visits Terre Haute
- Major repaving project coming to Terre Haute
- Community comes together to cleanup Terre Haute
- Gov. Holcomb calls on GOP to approve federal tax legislation
- McGruff the Crime Dog visits Terre Haute school
- 1956 Gold Medalist makes a visit to Terre Haute South