TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Goodwill has been in Terre Haute has been in business since 1927, and now, they are celebrating their 90th birthday.
Parts of the community came to help celebrate.
The party was about saying thank you for providing employment to several people over the years.
There were raffles and discounts.
They look forward to supporting the community for more years to come.
- Goodwill in Terre Haute celebrates 90 years
- Terre Haute woman celebrates her 101st birthday
- West Terre Haute residents celebrate with Party in the Parks
- Mural party celebrates the new addition to downtown Terre Haute
- Terre Haute Savings Bank employee celebrates 60 years with the company
- #ConfirmKavanaugh makes Terre Haute stop
- After almost 100 years, Terre Haute business under new ownership
- Craft bazaar celebrates 13th year
- Spring cleaning; Goodwill says they see an uptick in donations
- Launch Terre Haute hosts women-centric event