KNOX COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The Good Samaritan Medical Center has announced they will be closed all day Tuesday.
The Medical Center of Vincennes houses several physician offices.
They say they have closed due to an unforeseen power outage.
That outage also impacted phone service as well.
A little later in the day, a representative from their office said after Duke Energy started work, some of their other offices were impacted by the outage.
Good Samaritan Podiatry and MCV Pediatrics were forced to close on Tuesday.
Staff said they did their best to contact everyone who had an appointment scheduled but say if you had an appointment, reach out to your doctor to reschedule.
This is different from Good Samaritan Hospital. which remains open.
- Power outage impacts several Vincennes medical offices
- Planned power outages to impact Terre Haute apartment complex
- Storm Damage and Power Outages
- Storms cause power outages in some areas
- Power outages reported on Terre Haute's southside
- Storms bring strong winds and power outages
- Power outage in the town of Rockville
- Officers practice ice water rescues in Vincennes
- Early morning accident caused power outages in Sullivan County
- Power restored after major planned outage in North Terre Haute