VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - A Knox County hospital says it will purchase a new life-saving piece of equipment.
On Thursday, Good Samaritan announced their plans to buy an Echo Vascular Ultrasound Machine.
The machine will be used in the Dayson Heart Center.
This purchase will upgrade a similar, but an older piece of equipment.
- Good Samaritan Hospital set to upgrade a piece of life-saving equipment
- Good Samaritan Hospital announces budget for 2018
- Clay County ambulance set to receive life-saving equipment
- Good Samaritan receives Magnet recognition
- Good Samaritan launches telehealth services
- Good Samaritan gets national recognition
- Vincennes rotary donates check to good samaritan hospital
- Visitor restrictions are now in place at Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital honored with Century Business Award