VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI)- Visitor restrictions are now in place at Good Samaritan Hospital in Vincennes. Those restrictions went into place Thursday.
Health Officials are asking anyone under the age of 16 to avoid visiting the hospital.
That’s because they say children are vulnerable to the flu.
Officials ask that children wear a mask if they visit the hospital.
Good Samaritan says it is important to keep their patients and visitors safe and healthy.
- Visitor restrictions are now in place at Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital announces budget for 2018
- Visitor restrictions starting Jan. 8 for all St. Vincent hospitals
- Good Samaritan receives Magnet recognition
- Vincennes rotary donates check to good samaritan hospital
- Greene County hospital puts flu restrictions in place
- Flu restrictions in place at Wabash Valley hospital
- Indiana now seeing widespread influenza activity; certain hospitals making visitor restrictions
- Rural road restrictions still in place