TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Friday was Good Friday, which means a lot of people made their way to church.
Saint Benedict Church in Terre Haute held its annual Good Friday Service.
Many stopped by to worship and gather with family and friends.
- Good Friday brings crowds to St. Ben's
- 30th year of annual Strawberry Fest brings big crowds
- Standoff brings out good in the community
- Kevin's Weather: BEN’S BIG DAY
- Churches gather to celebrate Good Friday
- Good Friday in the Wabash Valley
- 2018 MVC Outdoor Track and Field Championships to bring big crowds to Terre Haute
- Louisiana church gears up: drive-thru prayers on Good Friday
- Indiana license branches will be closed for Good Friday
- New jail location could bring good things to the current government complex