TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - One Wabash Valley organization proves its all about the kids.
The Vigo County Education Foundation held its annual 'Fore the Kids Gold Scramble.'
It took place at the Rea Park Golf Course.
News 10 spoke with Jane Nichols.
She told us the money will be used for several educational projects.
"Projects from the classroom...many grants, extra books, worm farms, owl pellets ecosystem studies," Nichols said.
- Golf event benefits local children
- Dueling Pianos event benefits Sullivan community
- Concert benefits local community center
- Golf event held in memory of Linus Haller
- Bowling event helps those who benefit from Meals on Wheels
- Thursday night event benefits 14th and Chestnut Community Center
- Big art donations will benefit local kids
- Spring style show benefits local healthcare
- THAAR garage sale benefits local kids
- Night of Scouting event honors local businessman