INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (WTHI) – It’s National Volunteer Week, and we have a way you can give back.
The Indiana Department of Natural Resources is looking for volunteers to head to Indiana State Parks.
From maintaining trails in the parks to helping out in the nature centers, volunteers have plenty of opportunities to give back to the great outdoors.
If you're interested in volunteering at any of your local state parks, click here.
Also, if the outdoors isn't for you, don't worry! There are plenty of organizations in the Wabash Valley that would love your help.
- Give back to the outdoors with volunteer week
- Volunteers spend their day giving back
- Students take the chance to give back
- ISU gives back with Donaghy Day
- The Landing opens outdoor event center
- CASA Gala honors volunteers
- Pizza and Pets: Azzip Pizza gives back to humane society
- Clinton police give back to family for the holidays
- Local vets working to give back to the community
- Charitable haunted house provides scares while giving back to community