INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (WTHI) – It’s National Volunteer Week, and we have a way you can give back.
The Indiana Department of Natural Resources is looking for volunteers to head to Indiana State Parks.
From maintaining trails in the parks to helping out in the nature centers, volunteers have plenty of opportunities to give back to the great outdoors.
If you're interested in volunteering at any of your local state parks, click here.
Also, if the outdoors isn't for you, don't worry! There are plenty of organizations in the Wabash Valley that would love your help.
- Give back to the outdoors with volunteer week
- Volunteers spend their day giving back
- The Landing opens outdoor event center
- Final outdoor market of the season
- Students take the chance to give back
- ISU gives back with Donaghy Day
- Local bank starts 'Week of Giving' event
- CASA Gala honors volunteers
- "Final Descent Outdoors" star makes stop in Clay County
- Penn State bans outdoors clubs from going outside