TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A local girl scout troop partnered with Ollie's K-9 Campus Saturday morning.
All to help animals in the Wabash Valley find a forever home.
The Paws and Claws event offered adoptions, grooming, and vaccinations.
Animals came from the Clay County and Parke-Vermillion County Humane Society.
Volunteers say it's all about giving the animals a loving home.
"We want to find as many homes as we can for them. Even one is a bonus because that's one less dog that has to go back to a shelter," said Casey Cottom, girl scout troop leader.
The event lasted all day Saturday.
The troop hopes to continue to partner with Ollie's K-9 Campus again in the future.
- Girl scout troop partners with Ollie's K-9 campus for adoption event
- Girl Scouts team up for a weekend pet adoption event
- Night of Scouting event honors local businessman
- Local teen leaves Girl Scouts, joins Boy Scouts
- Girl Scouts sue Boy Scouts over program’s name change
- Public receives behind the scenes look at K-9 event
- Girl Scout Cookie season is here!
- Girl Scouts discover STEM at Rose-Hulman
- Local Girl Scout receives top honors
- Girl Scout Cookies are on the way