TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - It's Girl Scout Cookie season in the Wabash Valley!
You probably noticed the Girl Scouts out and about this weekend. That's because cookie sales kicked off on Friday.
Every weekend in February, Girl Scouts will set up shop at different locations. Areas include Walmart, Baesler's Market, Kroger and many others!
For most of us, it's that time of year to satisfy that sweet tooth, but for the Girl Scouts, this is a learning experience.
"I greatly enjoy working cookie booths and I actually volunteer with the younger troops," said Cassidy McCammon, Ambassador Girl Scout, "and so I'm helping them out through this cookie booth season."
You still have time to get your own box! Cookie sales last until March!
- Girl Scout Cookie season is here!
- Girl Scout Cookies are on the way
- It's that time of year: Girl Scout cookies!
- Girl Scouts use new app, technology to sell cookies
- Local teen leaves Girl Scouts, joins Boy Scouts
- Girl Scouts sue Boy Scouts over program’s name change
- Girl Scouts discover STEM at Rose-Hulman
- Local Girl Scout receives top honors
- Changes to Boy Scout policy causes confusion for Girl Scout sign-ups
- New Girl Scouts leader makes a stop in Terre Haute