TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A local group is using food to encourage people to give.
Old National Bank partnered with FSA Counseling Center for the 4th Annual Culinary Queens event.
Saturday night’s party was called Ghouls Night Out. More than 90 local women featured their tasty creations.
The money raised goes to help people with mental health needs in the Wabash Valley.
This event has raised more than $200,000 in the last three years.
- Ghouls Night Out raises money for mental health services
- Culinary Queens host "Ghouls Night Out"
- Mental Health Emergency Training
- Child Mental Health Concerns
- Gun ownership and mental health
- Mental health the topic of Thursday night speaker series
- Casino night raises money for Boys and Girls Club
- World Mental Health Day creates discussion
- Youth leaders receive mental health training
- The serious shortage of mental health professionals