TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - You can help sick kids simply by taking your car through the wash.
Crew Carwash is partnering with the St. Vincent Foundation to help patients at Peyton Manning Children's Hospital.
Crew Carwash is hosting a fundraiser all weekend long at 31 locations. 100% of the proceeds goes to the foundation.
You can also get a free tire shine for donating.
The fundraiser is happening now through Sunday. Crew Carwash is open 7am to 9pm.
- Get your car washed this weekend and help sick kids
- Hand Washing 101
- You can "Fill the Boot" this weekend to help sick kids
- New car wash being built on 3rd Street
- Weather delaying work on new Terre Haute car wash
- Local car washes offering free service for first responders
- Boy Scouts hold car wash for summer camp
- Part of Vigo County bridge washes out
- 'They sound like little kids on the playground... I'm sick of it!'
- Hundreds of TSA workers calling out sick