TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Halloween is over but the candy your kids received could last for weeks.
That's why one local dentist's office is offering to take it off your hands.
Dentistry Just for Kids in Terre Haute is holding a candy buyback.
The office will pay top dollar for a pound of your candy.
News 10 spoke with Steve Pilipovich on Thursday.
He says the goal is to send all of this candy overseas to troops.
They told News 10 their goal was to raise 100 lbs...but they ended up getting about 400 lbs of candy.
Dentistry Just for Kids is part of the event every year.
- Get paid for your Halloween candy
- Police hand out candy instead of tickets for Halloween patrol
- Local company wants to buy your Halloween candy
- Fork in the Road - Flesor's Candy Kitchen
- Local dentistry taking candy donations to give to U.S. Troops
- Ick or treat? 7 strange facts about candy corn
- Lice cases increase during Halloween season
- Starbucks adds Witch's Brew Halloween drink
- Halloween fun for the whole family