TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI)- A gas station robbery suspect, connected to a string of crimes in Terre Haute agrees to plead guilty.
That's for an armed robbery charge according to court documents.
The state suggests August Giles be sentenced to 14 years, with eight of those being behind bars.
His charges come from gas station robberies, car break-ins, and a shooting.
The robberies happened at the Jiffy Mini Mart at 25th and 8th Avenue back in June.
In one case, a gas station worker was shot.
- Gas station robbery suspect enters guilty plea
- Local gas station operator enters guilty plea to tax evasion
- Vincennes man enters guilty plea for murder
- Suspect in barricade situation enters plea agreement
- Woman arrested for attempted armed robbery enters plea agreement
- Man accused of causing weekend standoff enters not guilty plea
- Terre Haute man sentenced after entering a guilty plea
- Police investigating robbery at gas station in Terre Haute
- Police make arrest in Linton gas station robbery investigation
- Not guilty plea entered for suspect from double fatal accident in Parke County