TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Drivers in Terre Haute saw something on Monday that hasn't happened in years.
Gas at .99 cents per gallon.
It happened at the Marathon Gas Station at 13th and Poplar Streets.
There were dozens of drivers lined-up to take advantage of the low gas price.
Crews we talked with said it was not an accident, and they were selling the cheap gas to promote their newly remodeled store.
They also gave away free hotdogs.
Sadly, the promotion ended at 3:00.
- Gas for less than a buck? Terre Haute gas station promotes remodel with a deal drivers could not pass up
- Terre Haute teen sentenced for shooting gas station clerk
- Gas pipeline upgrades underway in Terre Haute
- Gas prices fall below 2 bucks a gallon
- Gas station robbery suspect enters guilty plea
- Lamborghini destroyed in Missouri gas station mishap
- Terre Haute gas station lends a hand to federal government employees
- Police searching for man accused of robbing Terre Haute gas station
- Terre Haute man accused of trashing the inside of a gas station...over stolen ice cream
- Two gas station clerks physically okay after a series of Terre Haute armed robberies