TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Wabash Valley family is celebrating the birthday of a young man who was tragically killed last year.
Since his death, Garrett Sands’ mother Jayna Sullivan has organized a group to do random acts of kindness in his memory. You can help raise money for the group at a bowling party.
The Garrett Sands Kindness Project is hosting a community party and fundraiser to honor the teen Saturday evening.
It’s happening at Vigo Bowl until midnight.
Ten dollars will cover three games and shoe rental.
The group has also organized a 50/50 drawing and a raffle.
- GSKP organizes birthday bowling party fundraiser
- Organizer responds to concerns about after party
- Local veterans organization hosts Halloween dance party
- 3-year-old dies after being stabbed at own birthday party
- Illinois gears up for 200th birthday party Monday
- Fight for your right to party. Man heads to court for hosting a birthday party
- Baesler's birthday celebrations
- QUIZ: January Birthday Trivia
- QUIZ: February Birthday Trivia
- Vigo Bowl gives back with series of fundraising nights